Willie Wilson a mayoral candidate and multimillionaire businessman is throwing his weight and money all over the place. He's paid a number of pastors on the West and South sides of Chicago to help him with petitions to make the ballot. He paid, challenged, and had mayoral candidate Amara Enyia kicked off the ballot. Willie then turned around and attempted to have William "Dock" Walls kicked off the ballot, but because of outrage from many in the African American community over Mr. Wilson having Amara kicked off the ballot he spared Dock Walls.
According to one of Willie Wilson's campaign managers i.e. former State Senator Rickey Hendon via a facebook post...Mr. Wilson not only spared Mr. Walls from being kicked off the ballot but he also financed William "Dock" Walls campaign, even offered to pay him 10-15K a month if Walls would drop out the race and work for Willie Wilson. Below are comments between Willie Wilson's campaign manager former St. Sen. Rickey Hendon and William "Dock" Walls. What do you think of Willie Wilson financing William "Dock" Walls campaign?
Rickey R. Hendon Yes Jim Willie Wilson has passed Alderman Fioretti and is right behind Garcia in the main media polls. I'm so glad he finally red Dock Walls, Doc Walls and his frezied fringe crew have been talking about Dr. Wilson like a dog. The two men had talked, Dock Walls went to Willie Wilson's house and asked for money his campaign, he went back when I had him knocked off the ballot AND IT WAS EASY TO DO, Willie Wilson welcomed him into his home again..Then Dr. Wilson called me and said he prayed over it and asked me to leave the ony other black candidate left Dock Walls alone he was going to trust him and take him at his word..need I say more? Now they attack Willie Wilson way more than they do the white Mayor they claim needs to go..Dock has said nasty things to Dr. Wilson at every debate/forum I've attened and Willie Wilson has just took it. He finally asked William Walls if Mayor Harold Washington Fired Him ?..All Walls and his supporters ever say to that question is..as Doc Walls answered " You can't prove that". you can't prove that? How about NO? Perhaps because the answer is YES..I've been fired before as have many of you but none of us except for the Walls campaign would say our ex-boss is giving us a Fantastic letter of recommendation for the job they had,,hmmm, i know I shouldn't be on this this hard but it's The First Day Of Black History Month so there's some history..
William Dock Walls Rickey R. Hendon you are a lying trick-ster. When you realized you couldn't knock me off the ballot, you came asking me to withdaw and to serve as Willie's campaign manager. You and Willie offerd to retire my campaign debt, employ several of my people, and pay me $10-15 Thousand per month. I refused because it was shocking to see how ill equipped and unprepared Willie is as an administrator. Willie Wilson used his money to knock every other Black Candidate off of the ballot. He even attempted to knock me off, but quickly found he couldn't. Then he cried and whined when Rahm went after his bogus petitions. The only reason Willie Wilson is on the ballot is because Rahm abruptly dropped his challenge on Christmas Eve. Rahm's reason, his internal polls showed me to be a runaway winner as the only Black candidate in a four way race (Rahm, Fioretti, Chuy and I). Rahm and Gov. Bruce Rauner need their friend Willie Wilson in this race so they can continue to control Trillions of dollars and run Blacks out of Chicago.http://illinoisreview.typepad.com/.../dr-willie-wilson...
Rickey R. Hendon I did ask you to be campaign manager, and I gave you $1200 for you and Bruce Crosby's help knocking off Amara Enyia. She filed 1200 pages, Your crew took the 1st 600 pages and my crew had the last 600 pages 601 to 1204 ..you forgot that? And you also e-mailed me the legal paper work to kick Gerald Sconyers and Patterson off the Ballot. You will get a 1099. Emails never go away. We were friends, we talked at the Chicago Board of Elections EVERY DAY FOR 3 WEEKS..What were you doing down there? We said right here on FB we would stop this black on black BS but your main fantic Bruce started right back up as soon as Willie Wilson began surging inthe polls..READ his post!
William Dock Walls Rickey R. Hendon We purchased petitions and looked at all of the candidates. You re-purchased the petitions we purchased. My team never filled out recapitulation sheets to knock Amara off. You continue to spin that lie cos it's sooooo hard for you to tell the truth. You call yourself Olivia Pope. Like her, you get paid to spin and confuse the public.
- William Dock Walls Frank Coconate I hesitate to bicker with you because unlike most of the people on this post, You and I have fought some important battles together. We have stood up against the machine together, against the odds. It is not my nature to get into a public debate with people with whom I've have been in the trenches. I'll tell you what I think of your silly little paid Provocateur comments when I see you.
- Rickey R. Hendon You also gave me the Re-Cap sheets to kick Amara off the Ballot. I have proof of that too cause I used them later to Kick Shaw off before he withdrew..You forget about that too..Remember you only filed 14,100 signatures and needed 12,500 of those to be good. CANDIDATES for Aldermen were getting 3 times the amount they needed and many still got kicked off the Ballot. HOW MANY SIGNATURES DID YOU FILE?? DO YOU BELIEVE ANYONE THINKS 90% of them were good.. I give up..
- William Dock Walls Rickey R. Hendon Obviously you can't count. If I only had 14,000 signatures, I wouldn't be here today. Make sense. You and Willie would not have offered me a small fortune, If you could have knocked me off the ballot. Make sense. I know 80% of our signatures were good. Rahm confirmed that, Chuy's camp confirmed that, Toni Preckwinkle's camp confirmed it, as did other independent organizations. We were not challenged. If Rahm could have knocked me off the ballot there would be no Willie Wilson candidacy. He would have also knocked Willie off the ballot. The Pattern of Fraud alone would have gotten Both of you.
- Rickey R. Hendon DOC WALLS YOUR PETITIONS WERE THE WORST YOU EVER FILED. YOUR CREW has grown old and ragged..Did you go crying to Dr. Wilson the night I called you and told you I was going to kick you off the ballot? GATOR please God is not with Rahm for Mayor, leave him out of it..THINK ABOUT IT: 1 BLACK CANDIDATE WAS MY GOAL..If I had listened to elder statesman and well respected Richard Barnett and not novice good hearted Willie Wilson we wouldn't even be having this stupid discussion. THERE WOULD BE ONE BLACK CANDIDATE AND WE WOULD HAVE UNITY!! DOCK WALLS will run again and I will knock yo ass off the ballot FOR FREE!! Yes we worked together but then Harold Fired you, we are nolonger friends..delete my cell I've just deleted yours..
- Che Rhymefest Smith I help young people now with music so that when my time is over I can pass on that knowledge and experience. William Dock Walls please tell me why you won't help someone who's willing to embrace your plattform. You could be a King or Queen maker, but it appears as though you rather sink with the ship. What's worse is you have some pretty good people including my neighbor that you're taking with you.
- William Dock Walls Rickey R. Hendon You came to me in 1983 after Harold won with run over shoes, wearing a mixed match suit. a dirty ring around the collar shirt, and soup stains on your tie, You were pimping the name Fred Willianson. I felt sorry for you. I brought you in from the cold. I listened to you when nobody else would give you the time of day. now you spin the same old tired lies. Harold did not Fire me. I was a young 25 year old relied upon to make the major decisions that moved Chicago forward. In 1984, the SunTimes compared of key members of the Byrne administration to key members of the Washington administration. The SunTimes decalred: Byrne had no top aid as talented as Bill Walls. Jealousy abounded. I was in a lion's den of seek and destroy seedy politicians who circled their wagons and conspired against me, I was embroiled in constant battles. After four years of constantly fighting, I left of my own volition to finish Law School and spend more time with my young family. In 2006, Harold indicated he would support me for City Clerk and Cecil Partee for Treasurer.. The Latino community insisted on having one of those positions. Harold contemplated for two weeks whether to support me or Cecil Partee, ultimately he bowed to pressure and chose to keep Cecil Partee on the ballot. he called me and told me "Never quit when you get in the race." Harold and I remained cool throughout. I went to City Hall to see him from time to time.
- Rickey R. Hendon YOU DID WHAT FOR ME///LOL..I now understand Ryhmefest..that man is nuts!! You ain't helped me with shit!! I ran and won, over and over again.. you ran and lost over and over and over and over again and finishing LAST EVERY TIME..BTW..I worked for Fred, lived with him in LA and we remain friends to this day, he never wanted me to win but he helped me anyway. Thank you Fred Williamson..I was also top saleman year after year. I won Committeeman, Alderman, State Senator, rose to become ASSISTANT MAJORITY LEADER all with God's help not Doc Walls..I still have those shoes..
They say politics make strange bedfellows. Its really odd how all this is playing out on social media and the backroom deals being made. Are these two men still credible relative to being invited to debates to discuss honesty, integrity, and moving Chicago forward?
Has these two gentlemen, Willie Wilson and William "Dock" Walls not only taken the African American vote for granted but all of Chicago as well? Should these two men be banned from the remaining mayoral debates? Stay tuned...